Colour Oxide on top, also known as throw on colour is an option that is a consistent finish and true to the colour shade samples.
The Colour Oxide concrete finish is highly recommended when concreting in easily accessible areas. The colour is thrown on top of the concrete while the concrete is still wet.
Some advantages of Colour Oxide are:
- The colour is consistent, not blotchy or patchy.
- The colour surface is harder
- A stencil can be applied to create a pattern
- The finish is long lasting if maintained correctly
- Concrete can be clear sealed the same day as it is completed
- It is a suitable option for most budgets.
If this concrete finish sounds like it would suit your project give Active Industries Services a call.